These 5 Gap wardrobe essentials look and feel so much more expensive than they are

With every new season comes a new collection. Whether you shop at Gap regularly or you haven’t checked it out in a while, this fall you need to see its new offerings. There are so many expensive-looking items, but with Gap’s affordable prices, my online shopping cart is full.

I’m not the only fan of Gap’s fall collection, either. About two months ago I spotted Gap’s Boucle Cropped Cardigan Jacket on another editor and I quickly became obsessed with it. However, when I went online to buy it, it wasn’t in stock. I even checked the stores around my area. I patiently waited, checking on the sweater every week and finally, it came back in stock. I got it! But then again, shortly after I purchased mine, the sweater sold out in all three colors.

Yes, Gap is back and it’s better than ever. I’m kicking myself that I only bought the boucle cardigan in one color and didn’t get two. I recently purchased one of its faux leather jackets (see below) and apparently, my friends were talking behind my back about how much I supposedly spent on it. Little did they know, I got it from Gap!

OK, yes, I told them, and I’m telling you now — go check out Gap. In fact, start by looking at these five expensive-looking items below.

1. Vegan Leather Trench Coat, $112 (Orig. $188)

Credit: Gap

If you want to copy Hailey Bieber’s leather trench coat style, get this vegan leather version. Last week, I wore this coat and my friend commented on how soft the leather was. “This legit must be a $3,000 coat!” she said. Then, I spilled the beans that I actually got it from Gap for $112 and it was faux leather. I can’t gatekeep a coat this good!

2. Shaker-Stitch Cardigan, $89.95

Credit: Gap

This soft cotton-nylon sweater has a timeless straight, yet relaxed silhouette. The ribbed knit design comes in dark gray and beige. Lately, I love sweaters from the French brand Sezané, but they’re pricey. This knit looks a lot like one of its best-selling cardigans at a much lower price point.

3. Mid Rise Metallic ’90s Loose Jeans with Washwell, $108

Credit: Gap

Silver pants were big last year, and people are bringing them back this year. This mid-rise style features a loose, straight-leg fit. According to the brand, you should size down if you want a slimmer fit.

4. Fair Isle Mockneck Sweater, $89.95

Credit: Gap

This comfy fair isle mock-neck sweater looks elevated even when paired with jeans or silver pants. Get it in a few different colors for the fall and winter seasons.

5. Satin High-Neck Midi Dress, $63 (Orig. $79.95)

Credit: Gap

You may think of slip dresses as a warm weather thing, but this metallic version is perfect for upcoming holiday soirées. Wear it on its own, with a cardigan, under a leather jacket, with heels or sneakers — it’s so versatile, you’ll be glad you have it in your closet.

The post These 5 Gap wardrobe essentials look and feel so much more expensive than they are appeared first on In The Know.



These 5 Gap wardrobe essentials look and feel so much more expensive than they are
Pinoy Variant

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post