All my friends are wearing this Amazon best-selling tennis bracelet, and it’s only $18

A group of friends and I recently took a trip together, and we realized something: We all dress alike. We all have the Bottega Veneta-dupe earrings from Amazon, we all packed a black maxi dress and we all share the same love for Sézane sweaters. However, I was the odd one out on one thing: I had yet to discover this Amazon best-selling tennis bracelet.

All of my friends were wearing a PAVOI 14-Carat Gold Plated Tennis Bracelet from Amazon, and they raved about it. Over 16,000 Amazon shoppers give it a five-star rating and say it “looks expensive.” The thing is, it’s only $18.

PAVOI 14-Carat Gold Plated Tennis Bracelet, $17.95

Credit: Amazon

I would agree, it definitely looks more expensive than it is. My best friend purchased the bracelet in white gold (silver), and honestly, it’s hard to tell if the cubic zirconia stones are real diamonds or not when you’re not staring at it up close. It’s super shiny, sparkly and oh, so pretty.

Never been so impressed!” wrote one Amazon reviewer. “I’ve had this bracelet in white gold-plated silver for 3 months. May not seem very long, but I wear it 24/7, washing dishes, laundry, taking showers, swimming etc. and I forget it’s on. It has not changed its brilliance from day one! I love when you get way more than you pay for! I’m back to order a second to wear next to it.”

In addition to yellow gold and silver, the bracelet comes in three sizes. You can also pay more for a gold vermeil version of the bracelet — that one is $49.99. Vermeil contains a higher amount of gold and a thicker layer than gold-plated jewelry.

Feels like a $10K tennis bracelet,” wrote another Amazon customer. “I went with the vermeil gold instead of the plated. I absolutely love the quality of this bracelet. The bling is gorgeous, the clasp feels sturdy and the bracelet itself feels/looks so high end. Highly recommend!”

You can probably guess that I went on Amazon and bought the PAVOI bracelet, too. I purchased the white gold and the yellow gold as a set for $33.95, and honestly, I love them both. They’re not total dupes compared to a real gold diamond bracelet I own. However, they’re pretty close and perfect for everyday wear.

The post All my friends are wearing this Amazon best-selling tennis bracelet, and it’s only $18 appeared first on In The Know.



All my friends are wearing this Amazon best-selling tennis bracelet, and it’s only $18
Pinoy Variant

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post