I didn’t know I needed insulated pajamas until I tried these pants, and I’m forever changed

When most people think of insulated items, their minds immediately go to insulated jackets or even insulated bottles and drinkware, and, to be fair, I was one of these folks until I found insulated pajamas.

In the fall months, while working from home or just lounging around my apartment, I found that I kept reaching for these particular insulated pajama pants from Mack Weldon. They kept me warm while also remaining lightweight and breathable. They’re so good that I just added another pair to my cart.

Mack Weldon WARMKNIT Pajama Pant, $68

Credit: Mack Weldon

Known for its best-selling cooling pajama pants, shorts and underwear, Mack Weldon expanded its insulated clothing lineup to include its WARMKNIT Pajama Pant that provides lightweight warmth from Thermolite technology.

As far as insulated pajamas go, these don’t look like those old-school frumpy “long john-esque” options. Instead, they look like classic loungewear pants that don’t resemble pajamas. However, they still have that effortless, slinky feel we all love about pajamas.

This is thanks to their micro-waffle knit fabric and insulating technology that keeps you warm without overheating.

Credit: Mack Weldon

Best of all, the Mack Weldon WARMKNIT Pajama Pant is machine washable and safe to tumble dry. Sizes range from S to XXL, and it comes in five colors.

With over 600 reviews, I’m not the only one considering these to be the ultimate fall and winter loungewear must-have for men.

One five-star reviewer said they’re “soft, light and warm” and are “great for sleepwear on fall nights or sipping coffee on the couch on a weekend morning.” I couldn’t agree more.

Snag the No. 1 best-selling Mack Weldon WARMKNIT Pajama Pant now while all colors are still in stock.

If you enjoyed this story, check out this machine-washable men’s insulated jacket that keeps you warm like a parka but looks like a shirt.

More from In The Know:

Brown leather bags will be everywhere this fall and Coach Outlet has the best at up to 70% off

The 14 best travel gifts everyone needs (and will actually use)

Shop the top 8 trending deals right now at Nordstrom Rack — up to 66% off UGGs, designer bags and more

Yes, cashmere sweaters are up to 71% off right now at Nordstrom Rack — as low as $55

The post I didn’t know I needed insulated pajamas until I tried these pants, and I’m forever changed appeared first on In The Know.



I didn’t know I needed insulated pajamas until I tried these pants, and I’m forever changed
Pinoy Variant

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post